Governor Rick Scott signed a State Declaration of Emergency for Pasco County on Thursday afternoon. This declaration will provide additional State resources to be deployed in Pasco County. It is also one of the triggers to get Federal disaster assistance. Residents who have damage to their house as a result of flooding need to notify the County.
- Call the Resident Information Center at (727) 847-2411, (352) 523-2411, (813) 996-2411 or
- Go to the Pasco County web page and click on the Customer Service Center and then Submit A Request
- Jasmine Lakes: On Willow Drive between Mimosa Drive and Pineapple Lane Hudson
- Magnolia Valley: Just north of 7113 Magnolia Valley Drive, New Port Richey
- Elfers: On SR 54 at Celtic Drive, New Port Richey
- Bass Lake: At Bass Lake Dr at Wicker Lane, New Port Richey
You can read the full press release for today here. The most up-to-date press releases will be found on this page. You can also get answers to your questions by calling the Resident Information Center at (727) 847-2411, (352) 523-2411, or (813) 996-2411.