Saturday, April 18, 2015

New U. S. Department of Veteran's Affairs' Streamlined Claims Process

The  U. S. Department of Veteran's Affairs has standardized their claims process by:
  • using standardized forms for compensation claims (online on the eBenefits page).
  • you can get downloadable forms from links in this VA blog post.
  • you can get the new form to appeal your claims decision here 
  • if you want to file a claim, but need time to gather information, you can file an "intent to file a claim" form here.
If you need more help with your Veteran's benefits, you can contact the Pasco County Veteran's Services Department by calling (727) 834-3282 or check the department's webpage here.

No comments: