The Florida Strawberry Festival is happening now and continues until March 8th. This year's theme is "Come Join the Party!". This annual festival was started in 1930 by the Plant City Lions Club and it now ranks among the Top 40 Fairs in North America. What can you see at the fair? Here are some of the attractions:
- free entertainment - concerts, magician show, stunt team, racing pigs, and more
- livestock shows and contests
- Grand parade on Monday, March 2nd
- handmade crafts
- Pioneer village
- East Hillsborough Art Guild Show
- Horticulture Show
- fair food, and lots of strawberry shortcake!
Plant City, FL
Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for kids
Florida Blue Senior Citizens Day:
Thursday March 5th
Patrons 60 years and older get $2.00 off the gate admission of $10.00
Here is a link to the online schedule. You can find even more information on the Florida Strawberry Festival website.